Processing of personal data:
When you (i) use the website, (ii) are in contact with us by either being photographed or otherwise taking part in our media production, or (iii) by receiving newsletters from us, Magy Media AS will process your personal data. Below you will therefore find information about personal data that is collected, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
Magy Media AS is the data processor for the information you provide.
The data controller for the personal data we process is:
Company name: North Experience AS
Organisation number: 913 455 894
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Why do we collect personal data and what type of information do we collect?
We collect and use your personal data for different purposes, depending on who you are and how we contact you. We collect the following personal data for the purposes stated here.
- Send out marketing, newsletters and provide information about our business: E-mail address, telephone number. The processing occurs on the basis of an agreement with you.
- Answer enquiries that we receive: Name, telephone number, e-mail address and any personal data that may result from the enquiry. The processing of personal data occurs on the basis of a balance of interests. We have made the assessment that this is often necessary for us to help you with what you are wondering about.
- Portrait and situation photos/video: Magy Media AS produces large amounts of images and video for our customers. The processing occurs on the basis of an agreement with you.
- Use of websites owned/managed by Magy Media AS: When you use a website, your IP address is sent to the website. This is necessary for you to download content from the website. The IP address is the only required personal data when using the websites, and we normally store IP addresses (server log) for 12 months after the end of a project, or longer in the event of suspicion of criminal offences. The IP address is used in formal complaints and/or block lists on our servers.
- We use information capsules (cookies) to obtain information about the use of our websites. We process personal data on the basis of a balance of interests. We have made the assessment that it is necessary for us to do this in order to adapt the website for our users. However, we protect your privacy by only using the information for statistics. It is not possible to identify you as an individual in these statistics.
2.Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties unless there is a valid legal basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis are typically an agreement with you or a legal basis that requires us to disclose the information.
Magy Media AS uses data processors to collect, store or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. In such cases, we enter into data processing agreements to safeguard information security at all stages of the processing. We have entered into such a data processing agreement with the following:
– PRO ISPAS (org. no. 896 907 662) regarding the operation of our websites.
All processing of personal data that we perform takes place within the EU/EEA.
3.Processing of personal data on behalf of other parties
4.How long do we store personal data?
We will only store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is being processed.
This means, for instance, that personal data we process on the basis of your consent will be erased if you withdraw your consent. Personal data we process to fulfil an agreement with you will be erased when the agreement has been fulfilled and all obligations arising from the contractual relationship have been fulfilled.
5.Your rights when we process personal data about you
You have the right to request access, rectification or erasure of the personal data we process about you. You also have the right to obtain restriction of processing, object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of these rights on the Norwegian Data Protection Authority’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Before allowing you to exercise your rights, we will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information. We do this to ensure that we only give access to your personal data to you, and not someone who is pretending to be you.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magy Media AS uses the platform of Mailchimp to disseminate our newsletter. If you wish to receive these, you will need to sign up and accept the terms you find here.
You will find details of how to contact the Norwegian Data Protection Authority on their website: www.datatilsynet.no.